Enjoy The Journey, Featured Stamper Karin Van Eijk

Hello Crafters!  I'm so glad you stopped by today.  Are you here looking for the current ODBD May Release Blog Hop post? If so, simply Click HERE to go directly there.

 **********************************************************************************
For my current take on the House-Mouse DOTS Challenge #HMFMC193
please click HERE
**********************************************************************************

AND NOW, a FUN Travel / Journey CARD using a fabulous Frantic Stamper New USA MAP DIE. and created in honor of today's Featured Stamper Challenge FS430, over at SCS;  They are featuring our Mousey friend, Karin Van Eijk.  She is such a sweetheart and a loyal follower of my blog and of HMFMC.  Her work is not only creative but gorgeous too, so I just had to find the time to CASE a card of hers.  Click HERE to see her fun masculine card that I chose to CASE.  The following is my take on it...

So what did I keep the same?  What Did I Change?
I've kept the same layout, main idea and the masculine take. Changed the BG, changed colors, left out stamped image and ribbon to use cutting dies instead.
This fab Jet-Set DP Collection came with Travel Stickers so I used the Compass and Arrow. Also added some random little jets that I've punched out with an EK Success Jet Punch. All cuts are multi-layered for a dimensional look. What do you think

"Enjoy The Journey" CARD RECIPE
Stamps: Tim Holtz - "The Journey" Cling Stamp
Paper: We Are Memory Keepers "JEt Set" PaperPack, Core'dinations textured CS (The Chocolate Box),
Paper Size: 5.75 x 5.75
Ink: Brilliance Pigment INK - Coffee Bean
Accessories: Frantic Stamper Precision USA Map Die #FRA-DIE 09517, Creative Expressions Diagonal Labyrinth Border Die and Pierced Flags Die by Sue Wilson, CM Circle Punches, EK Success Jet Punch, We R Memory Keepers Jet-Set Stickers
**********************************************************************************
Frantic Stamper Precision Die - USA Map (set of 3 dies)
Find it at Frantic Stamper, HERE.

http://www.franticstamper.com/-Frantic-Stamper-Precision-Dies_c_6157.html
**********************************************************************************
  I've also used these awesome Creative Expressions Dies by Sue Wilson;
Festive Collection         http://www.creative-expressions.uk.com/diesbysuewilson/frame&tags/piercedflags/index.php
FIND THEM HERE:
http://www.creative-expressions.uk.com/images/structure/top1.gif 
To see these fabulous Creative Expressions Products used, visit Sue Wilson's marvelous BLOG - "Participate In Craft"
**********************************************************************************
Thanks for stopping by today. I so LOVE hearing from you.  :)
I hope you'll get a chance to play this week at SCS in Karin's honor too! 
America

1 comment

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words America.
    You have made a gorgeous card and I love how you did design it.
    Great dies you have used.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.

In compliance with the new Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) by commenting, you acknowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog.